COMSAT Jump Kit with Secure Network for ATAK
SupplyCore demonstrated a satellite-based comms system combined with a local secure wireless network for Android Team Awareness Kit at the recent WEPTAC in Arizona.
The COMSAT Certus Jump Kit connects TAK with IRIDIUM Secure global service. It’s the long haul solution you’ve been seeking for TAK.
The COMSAT Certus Jump Kit offers IP data sessions up to 704kbps (down)/352kbps (up) and Streaming up to 256kbps. PTT ready, there are also three high quality voice lines as well as location tracking.
The empty weight of the kit is 12 lbs and goes up to 44 lbs with four standard BB-2590 batteries. In addition to battery use, you can also connect the system to 12 VDC power.
Bryodyn Technologies enables your TAK system by providing simple Android End User Device provisioning through their Mission Builder system. Once set properly configured, TAK can be connected to their Tactical Internet Gateway which helps guards against transmission intercept and ensures secure communication. It provides site-to-site VPN, integrated GPS with web blocking, secure firewall, 256-bit encryption, and protection against denial of service (DoS) attacks.
Features of the TIG:
• Up to Three (3) GE WAN Ports
• Up to Eight (8) GE LAN Ports
• Built in Wi-Fi 802.11ac/a/b/g/n
• Up to Four (4) LTE Modems (dual SIM
cards per modem)
• Cellular 3G / 4G / LTE / FirstNet / Int’l
• WAN Smoothing & Traffic Steering
• Automatic Primary & Backup Recovery of Modems
• SATCOM / VIASAT / Microsware integration support via WAN Port
• MANET (Trellisware, Silvus, Persistant
Systems) integration support via LAN port
• Private or Tactical LTE integration support via LAN port
• SpeedFusion SD-WAN Bandwidth Bonding
• VPN Encryption AES-256-GCM
• CSfC Software Compatible
By combining these system you can run a secure wireless network for your TAK enabled EUDs and offer worldwide reach back.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.